Chemical peels have long been used as skin rejuvenation procedures. Peels can safely address many common facials concerns. including wrinkles, uneven skin tone/ coloration, acne, and a dull complexion.
A chemical peel involves the application of medical acids to remove the damaged skin layers in order to produce a more youthful appearance. A healing response to the peel can also trigger new collagen formation so the skin appears tighter and more elastic.
Chemical peels are most commonly used on the face, but can be used on other body areas such as the chest, neck and arms to eliminate freckles, lines, and age spots.
- Glycolic acid peel: exfoliates dead skin cells and stimulates new cell production
- Salicylic acid peel: exfoliates surface impurities, cleanses and helps eliminate blackheads and whiteheads, great for acne
- Illuminize peel: alpha and beta hydroxy acid peel which exfoliates without peeling, tightens the skin, and gives a “red carpet” glow. A great procedure for special events.
- Vitalize peel : a stronger peel for fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, pigmentary irregularities, acne and acne scarring.
- Teen peel: A peel tailored to the needs of teenage skin. Includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, extractions to improve acne, diminish the appearance of large pores, and even out skin tone and texture.
* Add on LED Blue light to optimize your treatment
* Peels may be performed individually or as series depending on your goals and needs.
Fire & Ice Facial
This intensive clinical facial is designed to rapidly and safely resurface the skin. Awakening your senses, the combination of two therapeutic masks incorporates both active and soothing formulas which evoke aromas of warm cinnamon spice and brisk cool peppermint. Your skin will have an amazing all over healthy glow.
Uses light-emitting diodes to stimulate increased cell activity, making your skin cells act similar to younger cells that produce more essential proteins responsible for the qualities of youthful skin; such as healthy appearance, firmness and good healing.
- Add on LED Red light treatment to any peels or facials to achieve optimal skin rejuvenation.