The Thermage™ procedure is an advanced way of tightening and lifting sagging skin. Thermage™ uses unique radiofrequency energy to produce an overall naturally younger looking appearance without surgery or injections. A single treatment tightens your existing collagen and stimulates new collagen production. This procedure is completely non-invasive with little to no downtime. It is also known as a non-surgical facelift. As always, we offer the latest Thermage™ technology to our patients with the CPT (Comfort Pulse Technology) handpiece. This new device has made the procedure comfortable and improved treatment outcomes.
How it works
As we age, the collagen in our skin breaks down, resulting in wrinkles and sagging skin. Thermage uses patented radiofrequency (RF) technology to safely heat the deeper layers of the skin, stimulating existing collagen and promoting new collagen growth for younger looking skin.
What kind of results can I expect?
- Smoother, tighter skin with less sagging
- Redefined contours along the jaw line and under the chin
- Softening of wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth, eyes, and forehead
Thermage is effective on:
- The Eyes – treating upper and lower eyelids to reduce hooding and fine lines as well as lifting of the brow line
- The Face – smoothing and tightening sagging skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, shaping the lip, defining the jawline, and addressing loose jowls and “turkey neck”
- The Body – helping contour loose skin and smoothing bulges
How long will the results last?
The effects of Thermage continue to improve for up to six months following a single treatment. Results can last for years depending on your skin condition and natural aging process.
When can I return to normal activities?
Almost immediately. There is no special care needed after the procedure, and patients feel good and look normal.